Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekend Winery Extravaganza

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! My office was closed today for Presidents' Day so it was nice to sleep in, knock out some errands and just relax before the week starts. Joe came into town this weekend but unfortunately he was extremely sick with flu...apparently it is going around so I'm crossing my fingers I don't get it! We had planned to head to the North Georgia wineries in Dahlonega on Saturday and still decided to make the trip since the weather was so nice. Unfortunately Joe could not enjoy it as much as me so we will have to make another trip when everyone is well...we would love to get a group to go next time!

Before I give you guys the winery run down I had to share what Joe surprised me with for Valentine's Day...Hunter Boots!!!  I had mentioned I wanted a pair a few months ago and he remembered and got them :)  I was not expecting anything big so it was a nice little surprise! 
                  

On Saturday morning we got on the road and headed up to North GA to hit up 3 amazing wineries...Three Sisters Vineyards, Frogtown Cellars and Wolf Mountain Vineyards (my FAV!). We ended the evening with a wonderful dinner at The Corkscrew Cafe in downtown Dahlonega which was DELICIOUS!

Three Sisters Vineyards...




 Frogtown Cellars...






Wolf Mountain Vineyards...





 (awkward pose)
     




 Live music at Corkscrew Cafe...



2 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Count us in for next time- sorry we could not make the trip this go round. Hope Joe is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! I want to go!!!

    ReplyDelete