Sunday, February 6, 2011

Low Country in a Flash!

This past weekend Joe and I headed to Savannah for his cousin's wedding. We left early on Saturday morning and got in around noon...just in time to pick up some delicious lunch for everyone from Sandfly BBQ, a Savannah fav! That afternoon we went on a wonderful tour of Joe's childhood stomping grounds...I just LOVE how coastal the city is and how you can just pull up to a pier and go walking by the water whenever you want!
I couldn't resist snapping a pic of the beautiful drive...

LOVED these low country style homes right on the water...






The wedding ceremony was Saturday evening at a beautiful church downtown followed by a reception at the Morris Center. I loved the venue...it was modern but rustic at the same time, just my style :)



I unfortunately didn't get too many pics of Carr (the bride/Joe's cousin) but hopefully some more will be posted online!


Cheese :) (camera was on a strange setting!)

3 comments:

  1. Love the wedding venue! Looks really pretty! Hope you had a blast! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Wish you could have driven 1 more hour south for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete