Friday, April 2, 2010

Stones for Summer


So as many of you know, I am an accessory junkie and love making jewelry. I have not kept up with it as much as I would like; however, with summer approaching I have had an itch to invest in some fun and vibrant stones that would make perfect pieces to throw on with an airy summer outfit!

Below are some necklaces I made in the past (I apologize for the very bad picture quality!) My passion for making jewelry really started when I visited The Bead Shop in uptown New Orleans quite a few years ago when we were visiting for Christmas. Ever since then, I love browsing bead stores and picking up fun stones when I see them!

And while we are on the topic of accessories, I thought I would share some fun summer pieces I love that I have stumbled across recently either in person or online (Anthropologie, Club Monaco, French Connection, Anne Taylor Loft)







1 comment:

  1. Wow! These pieces are so lovely. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete