OK, I LOVE to eat and I LOVE the Food Network...I just need to throw that out there :) I have developed a passion for watching cooking shows and attempting to replicate what I see on TV in my own 'kitchen' (however I wish I had time to cook more often). My favorite show is Barefoot Contessa by Ina Garten...I love her simplistic and elegant recipes and the decorating tips she throws in while cooking or setting a table arrangement. Ina lives in East Hampton, N.Y., and broadcasts most of her shows her fabulous guest house on her East Hampton property. I had to include pictures of her "guest house" b/c they are simply AMAZING. This gives you a glimpse into her clean and fresh style which I love.



I recently bought Ina's cookbook shown above (Barefoot Contessa at Home) and can't wait to try out some of her fabulous recipes. She always says on her show that nothing beats a cozy dinner, surrounded by the people you love most, in the comfort that only your own home can provide. In "Barefoot Contessa at Home," Ina shares her life in East Hampton, the recipes she loves, and her secrets to making guests feel welcome and comfortable! I will keep you posted on the recipes I attempt :)
Definitely keep us posted on the recipes! I made her July 4th cake last year, and it was delicious... Would love to have some more to try!
ReplyDelete